Information transmitted to comply with Art. 12 of EU REGULATION 679/2016 - Transparent information, communications and modalities for the exercise of the rights of the data subjects. Information transmitted to comply with Artt. 13-14 of EU REGULATION 679/2016.
In order to comply with EU Regulation 679/2016 on "General Data Protection Regulation" (GDPR), TEATRI POSSIBILI CULTURAL ASSOCIATION (hereinafter "the Association"), is required, as Data Controller, to provide you with information regarding the use of your personal data.
This information also refers to the processing carried out by all parties who perform the technical and organizational tasks described in paragraph 1 on behalf of the Association.
Purposes and methods of treatment. Nature of the provision of data.
The personal data known by the Association are provided directly by the person to whom the personal data refer ("Interested Party") through the contact form on the website.
- a) Personal data are processed in full compliance with the principle of correctness and lawfulness and the legal provisions to provide feedback to the Interested Party's request of information, and for the activities connected and instrumental to perform this task.
The provision of the personal data which are necessary for these purposes is not mandatory, but the refusal to provide them may make it impossible for the Association to provide feedback to the Interested Party. This processing requires the Interested Party''s consent.
- b) If the Interested Party confirms consent, personal data are processed for the purpose of promoting and selling products and services offered by the Association or by Third-party Associations; this purpose can also be carried out through letters, telephone calls, sms, Whatsapp messaging, advertising material, automated communication systems, namely newsletters.
The provision of the personal data which are necessary for these purposes is not mandatory, but the refusal to provide them may lead – given the relationship between the data and the service requested by the Interested Party – to the impossibility of the Association to provide the service itself. This treatment requires the Interested Party's consent.
As relates to the aforementioned purposes, the processing of personal data is carried through manual, or electronic / automated processing, according to logics that are strictly related to the purposes themselves and in any case in order to guarantee the confidentiality and security of personal data (with particular regard to the use of remote communication techniques).
For some services, the Association makes use of a trusted Third-party Association which, as Data Controllers, perform technical or organizational tasks, such as:
- the provision of IT services relating to the supply, development and maintenance of software and hardware systems which are necessary or in any case functional to the performance of the services provided by the Association.
- the provision of mailing list sending services to customers;
Categories of data subject to processing.
The Association and other subjects who carry out the tasks described in paragraph 1 on behalf of or in favor of the same, process the Interested Party's personal data relating to:
personal and contact data (name and surname, address and other elements of personal identification, e-mail, telephone number).
Categories of subjects to whom the data can be communicated or who can learn about them as Data Processors.
For the pursuit of the purposes described in paragraph 1, the Association needs to communicate the Interested Pary's personal data to third parties belonging to the following categories of subjects:
- subjects who perform the technical or organizational tasks indicated in paragraph 1 on behalf of the Association;
- Third-party Association that processes the data for purposes aimed at promotional activities.
The recipients of the communication of the data described in this document operate independently, as separate Data Controllers or, in some cases, have been designated by the Association as Data Controllers.
Their list, constantly updated, is available from the Association.
Some categories of professional can access your personal data, in their role as Data Controllers, for the purpose of fulfilling the duties assigned to them.
Specifically, the Association has designated as Data Controllers its own employees, including IT system administrators, temporary work providers, and interns.
The Interested Party's data can also be accessed by the subjects designated by the Association as Data Controllers, on the occasion of the execution of the tasks assigned to them. The identity of the Data Controllers designated by the Association can be known in the way indicated in paragraph 5 below.
The personal data processed by the Association and by the subjects who perform the technical and organizational tasks described in paragraph 1 on its behalf, are not disclosed.
Terms of personal data retention.
The Interested Party's data will be kept for the time that is strictly necessary for the aforementioned purposes and according to the terms of the law and in any case for two years since the first contacts, if the right of opposition is not exercised by the Interested Party in the meantime, except in the possible establishment of contractual relationships with the Association.
With reference to the processing for the purpose of sending commercial and promotional communications of the Association's services and of sending informative messages relating to its activity, the data will be kept until the Interested Party exercises the right of opposition through the methods made available on a regular basis.
The opposition to the treatment of data can be stated by the Interested Party independently for one or the other type of communication.
- Rights of the Interested Party stated by Artt. 15 and following of GDPR.
We inform you that the EU legislation on the protection of personal data gives the Interested Party the possibility to exercise specific rights.
Specifically, each Interested Party has:
- a) the right of access, expressly stated in Art. 15 of GDPR, or the ability to access all personal information concerning the Interested Party;
- b) the right of rectification, expressly stated in Art. 16 of GDPR, or the possibility of obtaining the update of inaccurate personal data concerning the Interested Party without delay;
- c) the right to be forgotten, expressly stated in Art. 17 of GDPR, consisting in the right to erasure of personal data concerning the Interested Party;
- d) the right to restriction of processing in the case of one of the hypotheses stated in Art. 18 of GDPR;
- e) the right to data portability, expressly stated in Art. 20 of GDPR, or the right of the Interested Party to obtain their data in an interoperable format and / or the right to have the Interested Party's personal data transmitted to another Data Controller without impediments by this Association;
- f) the right to withdraw consent at any time, expressly stated in Art. 7 of GDPR;
- g) the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in the event of a violation in the processing of data, expressly stated in Art. 77 of GDPR;
- h) the right to an effective judicial remedy in the event of unlawful data processing, also against the action taken by the supervisory authority, expressly stated in Art. 78 of GDPR;
- i) the right to object at any time to the processing that is aimed at sending commercial communications and advertising or direct sales material, by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com.
The Data Controller is TEATRI POSSIBILI CULTURAL ASSOCIATION, with registered office in Via Savona 10 - 20144 Milan (MI, Italy) - Tel. (+39) 02 83 23 182 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The requests relating to the exercise of the rights provided for by the applicable legal provisions can be sent via mail or via email to the Data Controller in the person of the pro-tempore Legal Representative domiciled for their office at TEATRI POSSIBILI'S registered office.
In the same way, the complete list of Data Controllers appointed by TEATRI POSSIBILI may be requested.